66,000 PSI TECHNI Water Cutter with 5 x axis PAC60 Bevel cutting head.
Selecting the best cutting process depends on the specific application, the business needs and other critical factors.
Waterjet can be used to cut a wide variety of materials including thick aluminium, steel, stone, graphite, carbon fibre etc. It provides the best tolerances and there is no heat affected zone, although cut speed is slower
- Cutting size 4000mm x 2000mm
- Precision and accuracy +/- 0.5mm
- Bevel edge cutting to 60º
- Aluminium up to 50mm thick
- Stainless Steel up to 50mm thick
- Carbon Fibre
- Engineered Stone
- Many other exotic material just enquire
- All cuts have a clean almost square edge and no dross
- NO heat affected zone therefore no heat distortion or edge hardening